Florida Hair Salon : #1 Destination for Beauty Education
A new twist on the concept of a Florida Hair Salon is here. All Dolled Up salons are powered by ADU School of Cosmetology and a host of other brand educational partnerships. ADU Gets Advanced! ADU School of Cosmetology continues to provide the best continuing and career development education. Our advanced calendar has doubled. This mean twice as much hands on and look and learn classes available for cosmetology students and industry professionals. We bring the talent to you. Partners include:
- legends like Faye Bailey
- top guns like Patric Bradley,
- established veterans like Jennifer Dupoux and Patricia Brown (UK)
- natural Hair pioneers like Myriam Muhammad, Thierry Baptiste and more.
- brand education like Design Essentials, Goldwell, Paul Mitchell and more
For more info
ADU School of Cosmetology has embraced developing future entrepreneurs in the beauty industry. Our calendar of advanced education covers the most important parts of the career development process. Leading educators from around the country frequent ADU from brands like Paul Mitchell, Design Essentials, Aveda, Goldwell, P Element, Influence, Dudley and more. Educators like Faye Bailey, Patric Bradley, Thierry Baptiste and more have committed to yearly advanced educations covering color, natural hair, extensions, texture, business and more.
Apprentice Training Program
ADU’s core philosophy is to develop future professionals in the beauty industry. This salon environment fosters a positive learning environment where the artist or creative can explore and access their talents through a proven salon system. Our customized salon experiences promote sound career educational practices that lead to high success rates in beauty professionals tenure. We put our people at the center of our business!
Depending on your role and location, our benefits include:
- Build your clientele in high-traffic salon locations apart of our “ADU Salon Network”
- Competitive industry compensation rates with “Sliding Performance Scale Plans”
- Growth potential to lead special projects, one salon, direct multiple salons or educate our team as an Artistic Director or Salon Partner
- World class mentoring and coaching support programs
- Consistent, ongoing education from our cutting-edge technical education team
- Inspiring team oriented environment
- Stylist-focused culture with cool incentives and recognition to help you succeed
- Supplies and select tools provided to you at no cost
Actions speak louder than words. Hear from some of our past graduates. Learn to earn with ADU School of Cosmetology.